1. Life is a journey. What we should care about is not where it's headed but what we see and how we feel.
2. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been losing until it arrives.
3. Time can heal a broken heart, but time can also break a waiting heart.
4. We have all got our "good old days" tucked away inside our hearts, and we return to them in dreams like cats to favorite armchairs.
5. You are at a wonderful stage of life.You have many wonderful stages of life yet to come,but they are not without their costs and perils.
6. Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through.
7. We come to love not by finding a perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
8. If by life you were deceived；Don't be dismal， don't be wild/In the day of grief， be mild；Merry days will come， believe!
9. Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
10. Never abandon an old friend. You will never find one who can take his place. Friendship is like wine, it gets better as it grows older.
11. Among thousands of people, meet the people you've met thousands of years, the boundlessness of time, neither earlier nor too late, you happen to meet.
12. Even when it's hard to move, take small steps forward. Because every step will lead you farther away from where you were yesterday.
13. Accept what was and what is, and you’ll have more positive energy to pursue what will be.
14. Life of many things could not be met for, deliberately forced not to, and not have been expecting often unexpected.
15. In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.
16. If you don’t have the courage to begin, how will you experience the crazy fun ride？ How will you know what your final destination looks like？
欢迎分享转载→ 简单的一句话唯美有哲理的英文句子和图片 时间可以治愈一切